Breakaway from the masses – go independent go tailor made. With years of experience we are able to provide the tailoring to suit your mood.
Here are just some ideas..
- Bathe in the warm waters of the Andaman Sea in the Far East.
- Visit the Blue Mountains in Australia.
- Take the sea breezes at New Plymouth in New Zealand.
- Sip a cool glass of Californian wine or be a city slicker in New York. Coast-to-coast, the USA has it all!
- What about a three day forest adventure in Quebec province, Canada?
- Sea birds, fur seals and penguins a plenty ... all can be seen from the comfort of the MV Antarctic Dream. Why not include this amazing destination, on a visit to South America?
- Relive the battles of Isandlwana and Rorkes Drift, in the heart of Zululand, South Africa.
- Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, Qatar, Oman or even Bahrain. Mystical destinations within the Middle East, to capture anyone's imagination!
- Relax, unwind and let Mauritius or the Seychelles be your own tropical hideaways! Jewels of the Indian Ocean.
Please complete the sections below and leave the rest to us!
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
This was a once in a lifetime trip for my son and I and involved several different bodies to deal with, flights, taxis, hotel and tickets to the U S Masters Golf Tournament. Everything went like clockwork and we had a wonderful time which we will never forget. We are very grateful to Tracey for organising this and I’m so glad I called in your shop to start the ball rolling last October. Tracey kept me up to date throughout the build up and was always very helpful with any query we had. She even arranged for the two days of glorious sunshine we had on the course, so thanks very much Tracey! Our trip has been talked about at our Golf Club and we have already suggested that anyone wishing to go to the Masters should contact yourselves.
Travel Aware / Staying Safe and Healthy Abroad
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad. For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check.
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice and follow @FCOtravel and https://www.facebook.com/fcotravel/
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting https://travelhealthpro.org.uk/
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.